Thursday, June 22, 2017

Starting again

How does time fly? I have so many things on my do list that are meant to help enrich my life and career, and here I sit wondering what to do first.

Ever have too many outside interests? From outside, I mean outside what you need to focus on in your job, or to keep your home and life running.

My interest in health and wellness has grown a lot in the past few years. Perhaps this is my new career direction? Or possibly a side hustle? Maybe I'll never make money at this.

But onwards we go!

Two years ago I focused on my own health by enrolling in personal training and Pilates classes. Wow what a difference. My back issues were taken care of and I loved bouncing on the reformer.

Last year, I signed up for the Precision Nutrition Nutrition course. It covered overall health and fitness by focusing on eating habits. A great year of transformation for me.

This year, I am about to undergo the Precision Nutrition's Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Program. I have 3 inches of textbooks to crack open and start the training program. This course usually leads people to becoming nutritional coaches.

Wish me luck!
SHH

www.corebodyscience.com
www.precisionnutrition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment